Tuesday 30 October 2012

Week 5 - Ceroc Dancing



Week 5

This week my dance buddies were away, and I had to go to 'Ceroc' on my own. Now I did find this particularly difficult, as my motivation levels were low, and having your friends pick you up to head to dance class, is motivating and more FUN. This is how I came to realise that my occupational value, is all about the people, social interaction and connecting together to have a good laugh.  If there were no friends involved in this occupation, I may not participate as often.
Once I got to dance, we did the usual routine in getting in a circle and rotating clockwise. There were a lot more men this evening, which was great and meant that no lady had to miss a turn. I found the new moves we learnt this evening to be a little basic, and didn’t feel as challenged. This didn’t bother me too much, but hope next week’s session will challenge me more. This also highlights for me in my occupation, that it needs to be challenging, or I will get board and will not continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment