Tuesday 30 October 2012

Week 9 - Ceroc Dancing



This week was our final week, as I am getting close to assessment week and this is priority at this point. We said our final goodbyes to the instructors, and learnt some really cool tricks tonight. I danced with a couple of new guys at the end that I had not meet before. They were both really great in taking the lead, and allowing me to do moves that I had not done before. Knowing that this was going to be my last lesson, it made me feel a little sad. I had really enjoyed my dance experience, and wish that I had more time to continue. My mates are not going to continue with it, my partner does not want to join with me, so I suppose I will not return as I like the social aspect in going with friends. Maybe another time in my life, when priorities have changed and I find some friends to join with me. This has been a fantastic experience and I truly believe that participating in an occupation is the essence to being human, healthy and have quality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment